Saturday, July 19, 2008

The Leak #2


So it's Saturday and I'm leaking another song of mine. This is a remix of Chris Brown's Forever that I recorded about a month ago and finally decided to release in it because of the popularity of the song. This was my attempt at rhyming over dance and techno beats and envisioned this song to be a song from the year 2015 and how hip-hop would sound. So sit back and enjoy this one.

LISTEN HERE: Chris Brown x E.dot Fresco - Forever Remix


LYRICS:

It’s like I, I, been waiting my whole life
For a moment, where I was holding a mic
My feet are getting cold; don’t be frozen in light
Cause even winners can lose themselves in just one night
That ain’t right, I’m just so freight
It’s a constant struggle, it’s a constant fight
I was up so high, above the sky like kites
It’s so hard to see the ground, I’m losing sight

Hands in the sky, you could touch the stars
We’re getting up far but I won’t let you fall
This is ecstasy, close your eyes and become blind
Cause they say forever is a mighty long time
Close your ears and listen with your mind
I asked John and he said you’d be fine
I’ll give you my heart and you’ll take mine
You speak in dance and I’ll speak in rhyme
And we’ll communicate
Tuned the faith, I promise it’ll be great
If it ain’t my time, then I promise I will wait
Loves a war, in my heart you’ll be safe,
It won’t break like an emergency case
And if it starts to race then I’ll win first place
This feeling can’t be measured in just one night
It’ll take forever to let you know what it’s like

No comments: