Friday, August 22, 2008

NO MORE LEAKS!



So we were able to fix the leak in our music and there will be no more leaks these next upcoming weeks. I officially put the Myspace page UNDER-CONSTRUCTION. As we are getting closer to the official release of The Backpackers album Contemplations. I've been stressed out my mind lately and needed to remind myself why I fell in love with music and did it by inspiring myself with my own music. The respsonse was great. I appreciate everybody who listened every week and everyone who has personally hit me up about it. I've come to a point in my life where everything is going to be taken alot more serious. From now on you will be hit with nothing but the real stuff. I will be taking everything alot more serious from my music,to RSK more serious and even my personal relationships more serious. My girl told me "Chasing our dreams is just a distraction" well i'm gonna put effort to stay ahead of them.

So stay tuned.



Food: Mind Elevation

No comments: