Saturday, April 5, 2008

Deja Vu

This time 1 year ago, E.dot Fresco x John.M Thirteen x Problem Child x Mecca x Cyfe came together to shoot the music video for E.dot Fresco x John.M Thirteen's Deja Vu. This was a monumental day for all of us @ The Status Kids for this was the birth of RSK as an idea.


Watch and Enjoy a movement @ birth.

The Making of Deja Vu Part1:


The Making of Deja Vu Part 2:


Deja Vu Music Video:

SIDEBAR: Peep the amount of flyness going on in these videos: Bathing Ape Hoodies, L&R Gear, Nike Dunk SB's, Vintage Starter Hoody, Fresh Prince Hats, Ice Cream Jeans, Alife Wu-Tang Hoody, Rope Chains, Boombox, Video Music Box intro, etc.... Alot of these are "out of style" or "out of taste" but we did it early! Trendsetters! Everybody's rocking what we were rocking like a year ago! So when we do it, Understand & Respect it.-The Status Kids

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aluguel de Computadores, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aluguel-de-computadores.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.